Monday, October 4, 2010

My favorite movie!

Ok so I want you all to go out and rent or buy this movie as soon as you can!! It is so so good! I am in love with all the adventure, romance, comedy, action....it's just all around Great! Just when you think you have it all figured out it slams another surprise in your face! Of course it doesn't hurt to have Dastan to look at for two hours....


Oh my that man is F-I-N-E fine! Whew, talk about McDreamy and McSteamy combined!! He is one gorgeous male :)


Now I know you are probably thinking..wait I have heard of that name before..Dastan..hmm. You are probably thinking of the same Disney character I was; for their names are really similar. But don't confuse Dastan with another the other Disney character almost by the same name, Gaston, for they are completely different.


No Dastan is our hero in this story. He was raised on the streets of Persia as an orphan, fighting to stay alive. He jumps from the roof tops of the mud caked buildings, running away from the kings guards as he tries to save a boy being whipped by them and....wait. This story sounds strangely familiar....hmm. It sounds like another movie I have seen....oh wait...I know what it is...Aladdin! Yes! Dastan is Aladdin in modern day!



Gotta keep, one jump ahead of the breadline. One swing ahead of the sword. I steal only what I can't afford...That's everything!

Haha you will be singing this as he jumps around the rooftops :) I know Kristina and I did! Like I said before this is a movie worth watching!

Let's take one last look at perfection...


1 comment:

Hilary said...

Ok, I know I'm probably in the minority here but I really don't think he's that attractive with the long hair and beard. He's definitely ripped though, I'll give him that. It bugged me when this movie came out that they tried to make him into a native "Persian" or whatever you want to call him. He's totally white. They should have got an actor with darker skin who was foreign but still well-known. I can't think of an example right now but anyway. Since you've so highly recommended it, I think I'll watch it sometime though. :)