Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hair cut?

I really need to do something with my hair. I know I said I wanted to grow it out...but right now it is driving me CRAZY! I love long hair...I just do not have the patience for it. I am thinking of coloring it that purple brown color...a pretty purple brown not like puke purple brown. And cutting a couple of inches off...maybe? Ugh still not sure. Any suggestions?

Here is what my hair has looked like in the past...


















haha wow I have had some great looks eh? And these are from the good days :) OK so I really like my hair longer...I just need something to help with the awkward stage it is in right now! Does anyone have advice on how to not chop it when it is driving you insane?!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Okay, so you don't want to chop it right? Or you trying to decide if you DO want to chop it? I think your hair looks great either way...I guess it depends on what style you want to go for. The short spiky red says "Look at me! I'm cute and FEISTY!" and the longer, brown hair says "I'm pretty and sophisticated." They are both statements but one is just yelling a little bit louder. Does that make sense? haha I'm in a weird mood, can you tell? As far as wanting to grow it out but having it drive you crazy...have you tried putting some of it back in different styles? That might work. I know that when my long hair drives me crazy I just put it in a ponytail so it's out of my way. We should experiment with hairstyles tomorrow night when we hang out! That would be fun! This was an extremely long post...sorry!

Missy said...

DON'T CUT IT!!!!!!!! Wait it out a little bit longer!!! My fave thing to do with "in between hair" is add fun accessories...so add some flowers or feathers or headbands...also pull it back in a ponytail and bobby pin it like a high school cheerleader! That's what I do! :) But definitely dye it! In fact I'm gonna go pick up some bright pink/green/purple/blue clip in streaks to spice up my boring hair!

Charly Andrews said...

I love the way you have your hair where it fun spikey on top! i really liked when you had the redish purplish color in you hair you had once i think...i think your hair i super cute how it is but i really like it spikey :D

Kami D. said...

I LOVE your spikey hair in the third picture!...but I also love your hair in the last picture...the long curly. Sorry I'm no help.