Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween!

I am so excited for Halloween this year! Mainly because I have the best costume! I was looking through the Martha Stewart Magazine (gotta love that thing!) and fell in love with this dress...

She is called Swamp Creature Couture, but I think I am going to say I am poison ivy or "going green" haha a few people have said I look like Eve...but I seem to be missing my Adam :)! So I went to Ross and found a black dress and then me and my mom went to Dollar Tree and cleaned them out of fake leaves! I sat for hours hot gluing the leaves on to the dress (burning myself a few times) and voila I have a beautiful home made costume! Mallory is going to do my hair (she has a wig I am going to borrow) and my make-up! I am all set to party! Now we get let the festivities begin!

2 comments:

Missy said...

please post pics so that I can see it!!!!! please, please, please!

JaLesha said...

I won't be trick-or-treating this year so make sure you post pics so I can see it!!