Friday, October 8, 2010

Thanks for all the advice!

I loved all the comments on what to do with my hair! :) So I have decided I want to cut some bangs into my hair and thin the crap out of it!! I have the thickest hair known to man! Cynthia always jokes that I could chop it off and donate it to the wooden toy horse factory so they can use it for the horse's mane! I want to grow it out till it reaches a little past my shoulders, but I think I need a trim just to get rid of the dead ends. I am still undecided about coloring it...I really like the natural low lights and highlights that are already in my hair. I think I just need to keep curling it so that it doesn't drive me insane like it does when it is straight!

1 comment:

P and C said...

Crap, I read your hair post, but forgot to comment. I love the purple color in the pics where it is short! But I think it looks super cute on ya long too! You'll look darling no matter what Liss!