Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am in Heaven!!!




Ok so at work Rose found the cuttest little shop in Ogden....Vintage Cupcake Company. I went there today with Meagan and absolutely fell in love!! SERIOUSLY! It is my favorite spot in northern Utah at the moment...oh and the cupcakes are divine as well! Everyone must go check this place out....I wanted to live there! I plan on going back on my birthday...I am going to show Cynthia cuz I know she will just die! I had the BTA cupcake...haha we had to ask what that stood for and she said 'Better than Anything' and let me tell you it was! I wish there was something different than an exclamation mark to show my enthusiasm about this place because it is not doing it justice! I asked them if they allow photos being taken there and the guy said yeah, and I said like engagement pictures and he smiled and said yes. Haha so now I just need to find the groom and I am all ready!!!

2 comments:

JaLesha said...

That WOULD make a fun location for some cute engagement photos!!! :o)

Unknown said...

This looks fabulous!!! Do they have a website and address?