Tuesday, July 27, 2010

couldn't put it down....


As hard as I tried, I could not put this book down!! I felt like I was living in a completely different realm of the universe, somewhere in space where sleep, food, company of people meant absolutely nothing to me. I consumed this book in a matter of two days...and that is with going to Clinton days and Jackie and Doug's going away dinner and church! I finished the second one in two short days and I picked it up again to read for a second time, not even a week later! Please go out and buy this book or borrow it from a friend..you will be glad you did! The third one comes out August 23rd I believe and I am waiting in line to buy it! You are all more than welcome to join me....just stand behind me :D Haha it is really that good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alissa! Its AMAZING isn't it?! I LOVED the second one!!

Hilary said...

Do you own the first book?? If you do I need to BORROW IT!! Let me know!