Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Funny Quote

So I read the funniest quote the other day at work from Jill. She said, "I wish Mapquest would start on step five, I am pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighborhood!" Haha I laughed right out loud when I read that! It is so true!! I get confused everytime I try and read all the steps and it is because I am confused on how it wants me to leave my own backyard! I just need to start reading once it is on the freeway :) Oh and who really has time to watch their miles on the dashboard to go .03 miles east?! That just throws me off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha this really made me laugh when I read it. You crack me up!

Hilary said...

That's funny and I do agree with the .03 miles thing...it's so dumb. I hate mapquest, I've got lost so many times with their directions.

Merianne said...

Alissa...Happy Birthday..I didn't know how else to get a hold of you so there it is...Happy Birthday ..Have a Great Day... and I love reading your Blog...Lots of Love Merianne :)