Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thankful for my feet


Since having crutches I have found a few things I am very grateful for. I am so glad that I am able to walk, this may seem like such a simple thing but once you have something happen and you are unable to walk like you used to it really opens your eyes. It may sound silly but you know what I really want to do when I get my cast off...RUN! Haha I know me run, but really just being able to run is something a lot of people take for granted. I am also grateful for my hands! Haha I was just thinking of how sad I would be if I had also broke my hand along with my foot....I would be an utter mess! I am so grateful I have been blessed with outstanding neighbors and family and friends...really this whole thing would have been so much worse if I did not have all these wonderful people surrounding me. Thanks everyone for all you have done....love you all so much!

1 comment:

P and C said...

Oh Liss, I'm glad you are thankful for your feet! ha ha Let's go walking/running up at Weber again once your boot is off k! :)