Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just thinking

Have you ever looked at your closet and thought you had no clothes to wear? That in the winter time you only have short sleeves shirts and in the summer you only have sweaters. It seems like everyday I feel the need to go shopping to buy something to wear because I have nothing that I have not worn the week before. Yet tonight as I sit here waiting for the third batch of laundry to dry I think I own to many clothes! I need to remember how much laundry I have to do when I stare at my closet full of clothes pondering another shopping trip!

3 comments:

corianne schwartz said...

How about you just shop for me and send me stuff that you would normally buy for yourself?! That sounds FABULOUS idea! ha ha ha
Miss you!!!

corianne schwartz said...

oops...forgot the word "like" in there somewhere....

Nicole Ray said...

So true Alissa! Except that extends to my whole family- why do I buy so much little boys clothes? They could just go naked and be happy! Half the time they do!