Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Very Merry Unbirthday to Cynthia!

Here we are sitting at El Matador and our waitress Nitra, (who I guess is my cousin...no idea how we are related) comes over and says (in a very heavy Armenian accent) "Are we celebrating a birthday tonight?" She looks around the table stopping on Cynthia, smiling. "Its your birthday" she says pointing at her. "No" replies Cynthia, "its not my birthday". Nitra doesn't take no for an answer and says "Come we will sing to you." All of us are laughing as she takes Cynthia into the other room places a sombrero on her head.

Nitra-Hey everyone it is Cyndia's birthday today..how old are you sweetie?

Cynthia-22

Nitra-Cyndia is turning 21!

CHEERS from the crowd at this point

Nitra-So lets sing to her

As the chorus of Happy birthday rings throughout the restaurant I am dying of laughter, especially the part in the song when it gets to the persons name and since no one can understand a word Nitra said, everyone mumbles past that part to finish off with a big bang of applause and a scream from me!




A very merry unbirthday my friend....and sorry about not getting you a gift I will have to be more on top of that next time! :) oh p.s. my sister just said how I am related to Nitra...she is my dad's sisters husbands niece.....yeah so I just say cousin.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Holy hilarious! I love Nitra! She is hysterical! She sexually harassed a drug rep one time when we went there for dinner. Funniest thing ever! Remind me to tell you the story sometime!

JaLesha said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious!
I like the blog background, by the way! ;o) And I love the 'hoo goes there!' I must not have seen that when I put mine up. It reminds me of the scrapbook stuff that I had to get (that cost me a small fortune) because you had it and I loved it. LOL