Friday, August 21, 2009

Name Tags

Why do we have to wear name tags at work? I mean can't I just be your cashier, teller, waitress, or receptionist with out you knowing my name? Doesn't knowing my name make this transaction more personal over business? So now you the customer are upset when I take you yelling at me personal, but didn't you just make this personal by using my name repeatedly in the conversation, that may I add was increasing in decibels. I would appreciate you treating me like a person since by my name tag you can clearly see that I am.

3 comments:

JaLesha said...

Take it you had a crappy day at work? I'm sorry! Thought the post was funny and original though!!

Amanda Thornton said...

Bad day at work?

Cline Clan said...

OKay....I just barely saw that you have a blog....and this post is HILARIOUS!! The El Matador one is dang funny too. Congrats on your relationship....I think you're so cute together!! :)