Sunday, September 26, 2010

Looking for Groom :)


Ok so I am officially looking for a groom. Now please do not confuse this with a husband. No, they are not the same thing. For me all I want to do is plan a wedding, haha ok so I have been planning a wedding since I was two, and the only ingredient left is the GROOM! I have picked out all the colors, the dress, the veil, the cake, the shoes, the bridal party, the decorations, the venue, the flowers, the ring...haha even the date. Like I said all I need to acquire is a groom and the wedding is good to go! :) Now having a husband is COMPLETELY different than a groom, a husband requires me to be responsible in many ways that I am not. Such as in finances, nope not responsible there. In cleaning my room, nope not there either. In getting through school so can have my own insurance, haha still working on being responsible there. Yep like I said before just looking for a groom to finish the wedding plans, that's all I need :)

2 comments:

JaLesha said...

Hahahaha. Great post! Makes me smile!! Good luck with that! ;o)

Jackie Pecor said...

Yeoman- you're great! Just don't tell this future groom you have a blog on your first date this post might scare him.