Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Finally I have a minute to post pictures of my birthday party. Sorry it has taken this long! Hope you all understand. I am so grateful for all the help I had this year, I couldn't have done it with these wonderful people: Corianne, my mom, Cynthia, Meagan, Rachel, Kenna and Marc, my Dad, my Grandma, cousin Jr., Logan and of course all you wonderful people that came to celebrate! Here is a few highlights of the night.


Here is the outside decorations. We had a blow up snow globe (thanks to the Bills family!)



Every table had a Christmas table cloth and Christmas center pieces.


Of course it wouldn't be Christmas with out a Tree! :)







We decorated Christmas sugar cookies, it was a big hit with the kids!


And the big man himself made a special appearance for the event! Jolly ole St. Nick made it all the way from the North Pole to wish me a Merry Birthday!




Here is Santa's Helper...Grant!
























Of course EVERYONE had to sit on Santa's knee :)



We just had to show off our lovely sweaters!!




The ugly sweater contest was so much fun! I couldn't believe how many people showed up in a sweater in August!!






Of course the night ended with dancing (how could it not!) and a little bit of Karaoke :)



A big thanks to all who made this year's birthday so special. Merry Christmas or Birthday to all and to all a good night!!

3 comments:

Merianne said...

Alissa...you are sooo sooo CUTE...So glad your day was GREAT..what a fun idea... :)

P and C said...

Shut up, how stinkin' cute was your party this year?!?!? Oh my goodness, it looks like it turned out perfect! I'm sad I missed it, but I'm glad you had so much support!! :)

Casper said...

I'm so glad i got to come! I loved it!!!