Friday, April 30, 2010

Grades are in!

I kept looking and looking but my grades never seemed to be posted. Finally today I was able to see if it was good news or bad news. Well I passed all my classes but I could have done a lot better I know.

Environment Appreciation=C
Intro to Nutrition=C+
TBE 1700=B
Intro to Visual Arts=A-

But as of today I am officially a Junior in college! How crazy is that! Haha it has only taken me 3 1/2 years but I am getting there :) Hope all of you did great this semester!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Yay for being a junior!!! That's a huge accomplishment!! And Environment Appreciation? What did you do go hug trees and plant flowers? hahaha We need to get together soon! I miss your face!

JaLesha said...

I bawled and was SOOO upset after I got my first bad grades in college!!! Then I got over it. Lolololol. It got to the point that I didn't care anymore and was happy as long as I passed. :o) Not the best attitude to have but unless you have a 4.0 (or pretty dang close to it) and use that down on a resume no one cares! Keep up the good work!