Saturday, June 4, 2011

European Hornet


Yes I have seen this thing. And no it was not outside. This lovely creature was in the house. And let me tell you it is as huge and gross as it looks. Corianne and I were so scared we grabbed Dustin to kill it and at first did not believe it was as big as we described but once he saw it he said it was a "Super Wasp." Once we started researching it we found out that the Queen of the nest is the one that visited us, well from the size and color we are assuming it was. Later that night me and Cori started singing the bed intruder song and couldn't stop laughing with how it well it fit...she flying in your windows snatching your people up, so hide your kids and hide your wives, hide your kids hide your wives and hide your husbands cuz she stinging everyone out there! I really hope this nest is not close by....not a huge fan of these super wasps!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh. That gives me the heebyjeebies. That thing is HUGE!