Thursday, March 31, 2011

So cute

I found these dish towels over two years ago and of course didn't purchase them then because I was trying to be thrifty and not spend $38 on a pair of silly dish towels. Well as any one know the early bird gets the worm and of course the towels were discontinued and I have never been able to stop thinking about them or looking for them. Well guess what, after much searching they came back to the online shopping world and I snagged them up before I could even blink! I now own the cutest dish towels in the world but not without a small price tag of $52!! Go figure. But it is all good because I plan on using them as a pattern for my own dish towel collection so I am counting it as a business expense :)
They are so cute right! The first one says, they fell in love, the second says they got married, and the third one says they lived happily ever after!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

$52?!?! Did Martha Stewart hand-stitch them personally?? They are cute though, but I bet you could make cuter ones! :) I love that you counted it as a business expense, way to justify your spending habits. haha Love you!

Kelly g. said...

Well worth it!! Sooo cute. Love them. Doing dishes in style.