Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Confused

On Tuesday I went to Taco Time because I was craving a crisp bean burrito...yum. My mother got me hooked on them! And as I pulled up to the drive thru the lady on the speaker said,

 "Go ahead and order when you are ready, I will be with you in a minute."

I thought to myself now that is a little bit contradictory don't you think. Do you want me to order now because I know what I want; I have known for the past three hours what I have wanted; or would you like me to wait for a minute for you to get back from a break. I am a little confused. So I thought I can wait. Well it was the longest wait of my life!! It took me TEN minutes to order and get my food AND I was the only one there! I noticed when I pulled up there was no one in the parking lot and I was the only one in line at the drive thru. And who goes to a fast food place anymore with out knowing what they want! Every time I go somewhere it is usually because I want something they offer! Next time I will skip the drive thru and go inside :)

3 comments:

corianne schwartz said...

ha ha WHAT!?! That is so ridiculous! Leave it to the ghetto Taco Time....But I still love their crisp bean burritos. Thanks for making me crave them now! lol Can't wait for you to come and visit!

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

Funny! You've got to try the bavarian empinada. Cayde and I get them as often as possible. Yummm. May have to make a trip out there just to fix this craving.

The Coles said...

Oh Alissa you are hillarious:) It was fun to see you for a second the other day!