Sunday, December 27, 2009

Today

Today I want you in my arms.
Today I need you to tell me you actually loved me.
Today you and me make sense.
Today everything reminds me of you.
Today I don't want to cry.
Today I am sorry for all the pain I caused.
Today I dont' want us to be over.
Today the pain of saying goodbye is as fresh as the day I said it.
Today I can't think of anyone else but you.
Today I wonder how to make this work.
Today will turn into tomorrow and what will I have then? A bunch of empty wishes, broken promises, fallen tears, sleepless nights, wasted days.....but today I love you and you are worth the pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alissa!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Don't cry! Things will get better, I guarantee it! Everything happens for a reason. It sucks now, and you cant figure how it will get better, but you will look back and see all that you learned from this experience and be grateful! For now, just pray.. Pray that even though you may not understand why, that you will be content and know that there is a reason. Pray for strength. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. It will get better. :D Call me if you need to talk or want to hang out and keep your mind busy...