Thursday, October 22, 2009

Alissa is no longer listed as single

So it's official....I have a boyfriend. (Pause for the open mouths to close, for the screams to stop and the "I can't believe it" to sink in) Well you may have read the post cooking at work and read that I had gone out on a date with a certain man named Roger. Well we have been dating for almost a month and this past week decided to just date each other, be exclusive I guess.

Well this is my first real relationship, I know kinda hard to believe, but it is. And I am a little out of sorts with it. I was not planning on getting a boyfriend or a relationship at all. I was not out looking (I mean I was going on dates but nothing crazy) and then Roger just showed up. Haha literally he just showed up at work and asked me out! I am a nervous wreck when I see him, but then I am completely relaxed...is this normal? I have to admit this is so new to me that I have been asking for advice at every corner, but I also know that I need to do this my own way.

We are both really nervous I think so things are going slow...which to be honest bugged me at first but now I am totally OK with :) I am not in a hurry, Jackie said to enjoy these first few months of dating because they are the best and I plan on making them just that!

5 comments:

Catmull's said...

Yeah! Congrats sweetie! I bet he's a cutie. Post a picture sometime. I miss you guys.

Alissa said...

hey miss Hannah...how are you? We all miss you and your adorable little girl!! Oh so I want to read your blog do you mind sending me an invite...I never sent you my email address its (kissi_mouse302@yahoo.com) I would love it :) Thanks! He is great, I really like him. haha as soon as I have a picture I will post it!

Amanda Thornton said...

So I'm missing your sense of humor at work.

Brett and Kellie Burtenshaw said...

Alissa I am happy for you!!!
I hope we are able to meet Roger in December when we are home!!!

JaLesha said...

YEA! YEA! YEA!! A saw him come pick you up for a date about a week ago and resisted the urge to yell 'woohoo!' across the street... You're welcome. Lol. Can't wait to meet him!! :o)