Sunday, March 1, 2009

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.

Sorry it has been forever since my last post, to be honest I totally forgot about it. Everyone else is way good at keeping up, but I have never been one of those kinds of people. So I just wanted to write about what me and Cynthia have been up to. Last week for the Insitute Lunch they had green eggs and ham in celebration for Dr. Seuss's birthday, well you know how much I love to dress up so me and Cynthia made Thing one and Thing two costumes to wear for lunch and then to wear for the preschoolers while we read "The Cat in the Hat" it was so much fun. It is something I want to do for my future classroom!

6 comments:

Kami D. said...

Alissa...you rock!!

Hilary said...

Yay for a new blog post by Alissa!!! I was so excited when I saw you were the first person on my list who had updated! I also love the blog title, is that Dr. Seuss? I love that you and Cynthia dressed up, I think it's awesome! :)

Nicole Ray said...

That is so funny, wish I would of read that because I just read that book to my class today in celebration of his birthday! Miss you lots and I hope I can see you at Easter!

Amanda Thornton said...

I love the costumes. It's so fun you guys dressed up.

P and C said...

Oh Liss, you and Cynthia look DARLING!!! Your costumes totally ROCK!!!! I wish I could have seen you in person, where did you get the wigs? You look so skinny too, have you been losing weight? I miss you and love you tons!!!!

JaLesha said...

You are seriously the most creative person I know! Look at all this fun stuff you do!!