Thursday, November 20, 2008

Grateful

With Thanksgiving next Thursday I just wanted to list a couple of things I am grateful for:
*My wonderful-fantastic-I couldn't have asked for a better Family
*The smell of rain
*Friends that forgive you when you have done something really stupid
*My mother, she is the very example of courage and faith
*When someone calls to say hello
*Grandparents--they rock!
*My wonderful state of Utah
*Scriptures
*Lazy days
*Scrapbooking to my hearts content
and
*Laughing till I cry :)

1 comment:

Brett and Kellie Burtenshaw said...

I love lazy days! I am thankful for thanksgiving! and I never knew it until this year when we can't have it... we are having a get together but there is no turkey here... it won't be the same, however I did find some stuffing! :) and I am thankful for you!