Friday, June 6, 2008

Just My Luck

So first off everyone is ok (well the car isn't), no need to panic about injuries. It always seems to go that once you finally pay off your car you total it! I had just paid it off the first part of May, I hadn't even gone a month with out a car payment when I rear end a minivan on the freeway---Just my luck right. So now I am back to the good old car shopping days which is not one my favorite things to do. But this time around I am going to get a car that has automatic windows and locks and cruise control---oh and will still be automatic because shifting is not a skill I own!

2 comments:

Catmull's said...

SO SAD! I think that the car makers have it rigged so somehow you always end up with a car payment. I'm glad you are ok though. That's scary stuff!

Amanda Thornton said...

Well at least your gonna do it right the next time around and get all the luxuries you want.