Sunday, January 30, 2011

To Do list

Do you ever have a to do list that runs constantly through your head?! I have been looking in my room and there are a million projects that I need to finish so I thought maybe if I write them down I will be more motivated to get going on some of them.So here is my to do list:

1. Finish dishtowels
2. Go through my closet of clothes and get rid of some
3. Organize all my school stuff
4. Figure out my financial aid
5. Get a baby shower gift
6. Finish my homework
7. Send Lois her Christmas gift
8. Send Dallan a package
9. Call Jackie and Sam
10. Start eating right and working out

Well that is a few of the things running through my head! Now I just need to get some of them done and move on to another item on my to do list :)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I think #5 should be #1 hahaha just kidding! I have a to-do list running through my mind constantly too! I wish it would go away! LOL :)

Jackie Pecor said...

I know you are one super busy woman so don't stress about calling me- just text me back lol. Love ya Yeoman!