Monday, August 2, 2010

Not angry...HAPPY :)

So I was reading that last post of Online dating and it sounds really angry. Like this underlying hostility is just waiting to rise up! Which is totally not the case! I am really happy where I am in life. I just want to date a little more than I am, haha which currently is not at all :) And I don't really like blind dates so I figure with this I can see their profile before actually meeting them in person. Haha and then this way I can stop dating all those homeless people ;)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Yeah you definitely need to stop attracting those homeless people. :) I remember when you were telling me that story...I was laughing so hard! At least from that experience you have a funny story to tell right? Let me know how the online dating goes! I think it's great!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha you really make me laugh. I am glad you are liking the online dating because... I love looking at matches for you on there too!! ;)