Thursday, June 18, 2009

Need Birthday Game Ideas

So as all of you know I just LOVE my birthday! And I love birthday parties. So every year I try to have an extremely fun birthday party. Last year was a costume party, and it was a blast! Everyone showed up in costume and danced the night away...oh it was my favorite! Well this year I have been thinking about what I wanted to do and me and the girls at work came up with a Carnival theme party. I am super excited!!

So I have been brainstorming about what to have at this carnival and have a few ideas. What I am really lacking is stuff for the adults to do (yes I invite EVERYONE to my birthday parties). So far I have a bean bag toss, dart board, fishing pond, face painting, guess the jelly bean jar, and tin can ally. All of these seem to be more for the kids than the adults, so I am asking you bloggers for help in coming up with games for the adults to play. Also I don't want people to have to sit at a booth all night and not enjoy the festivities any ideas on how to set up the carnival? Thanks anything will help me out!!

2 comments:

P and C said...

So, I don't know about any of the other adults, but I was TOTALLY thinking that face painting and a balloon dart board sounded like my idea of fun!!!! PLEASE let me know when the festivities are taking place Liss, I don't want to miss them!! Love ya!

Hilary said...

I agree with whoever left the first comment, reading each game you already came up with I was like "Fun...fun...more fun!" Then you were like "These games are more for kids." and I was like "What?! But what if I'm considered an 'adult' but want to play those games?" I don't want to play lame 'adult' games. LOL! I'm so excited for your party Liss! You throw the best birthday parties! I actually do have an idea for another game! I shall call you and tell you about it, I guess you would call it more of an 'adult' game because kids wouldn't understand it. It is very fun though!