Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fun Facts about me!

1. What is your occupation right now?
Student and Teller at AFCU

2. What color are your socks right now?
I am not wearing any

3. What are you listening to right now?
My playlist

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Cold pizza (I love it cold)

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
No it is something I want to learn

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Cynthia

7. How old are you today?
22, I am getting up there!!

8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Um I like to watch the Professional bowling, it makes me want to go bowling

9. What is your favorite drink?
Well my dad bought egg nog this week and I remember how much I love that stuff, but for an every day drink water.

10. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Haha yeah it is dyed right now, I usually dye it a purple red color

11. Favorite food?
right now I am really digging chips and salsa, I could really eat that every day

12. What is the last movie you watched?
Anastasia here at home on my lap top (and everyone better not think it is a disney movie!)

13. Favorite day of the year?
Oh gosh...my birthday of course!

14. How do you vent anger?
I keep it all in, till I am really upset then it is just like a tea kettle going off. I need to work on expressing my anger

15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I loved these little dolls we had, they were called quints. There were three girls and two boys, and they came with bottles that were numbered and all hooked together, haha they were the best!

16. What is your favorite season?
Fall..I LOVE fall! Plus it has my favorite holiday..Halloween!

17. Cherries or Blueberries?
I am not a fan of blueberries so cherries I guess, but I would take strawberries or raspberries first

18. Living arrangements?
Room next to my sister's!

19. When was the last time you cried?
Today (04-19-09) during Dallan's talk in church

20. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes and clothes

21. What did you do last night
Played games and rock bandwith my awesome family that is in town!! And I went to a house warming party for my friends dad

22. What are you most afraid of
Better question..what am I not afraid of!

23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger
Cheese...I love cheese!

24. Favorite dog breed
Cocker Spaniel

25. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday or Sunday.

26. How many states have you lived in?
Utah and Florida

27. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds all the way

28. What is your favorite flower?
sunflowers at the moment

29.Favorite Icecream flavor?
To buy at the store I love Neopolitan ice cream to order at an Ice cream shop I get cheesecake

30. What are you supposed to be doing instead of answering this?
Sleeping.

3 comments:

Brett and Kellie Burtenshaw said...

Alissa I love you! you such a quirky bundle of happiness! I miss you a lot! That was a fun post!

P and C said...

So, I will TOTALLY help you learn how to drive a stick shift, along with learning how to ride a bike and swim!!! We better hang out a LOT this summer-you never know what you will be expected to do on your mission. Riding and bike or driving a car-especially if you go foreign, none of the cars are automatics. :)

Alissa said...

Really....manual transmission huh? Well that totally stinks since I dont know how to drive stick shift...thanks for the offer to teach me that would be great CC!