Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moving, Colds and No More Reruns

So for the past week I have had this cold that has kept me from really doing anything. I missed school and work last week which sucks cuz now I am behind in homework, which is nothing new I suppose. I hate having colds in the summer time, I can handle them in the winter but not in the summer I dont know why. So I have officially moved in with my sister! It is pretty exciting living there it is kinda like living on my own...kinda ;) It is really great, she is an awesome sister and I am very grateful to her. Her one cat Saila sleeps with me every night, and I love it! We are getting along great, we usually do but have our moments, but I think we are both grown up alot since we last lived together. I love this time of year, not for just the cool nights and changing of leaves but also for the season premiers of all my favorite shows!! Oh and can I mention how much I love DVR it is one of the best inventions (that and indoor plumbing haha) Can't wait to watch Heros, The New Adventures of the Old Christine, Two and a Half Men, CSI, The Office and My name is Earl!! Heres to prime time :)

1 comment:

Catmull's said...

I hate being sick. I'm sorry you had to miss a whole week. I agree with you that the DVR is an amazing thing! But I agree that it does rank just below indoor plumbing. :)