Monday, August 25, 2008

I am not the norm....

So everyone is NOT excited to go back to school this week but I can't seem to have it come any sooner--I wish I had started today! Ok so I am weird and enjoy school (for the most part) there is just something about walking around campus in the fall that makes me feel like and adult and that I am doing something with my life...I LOVE it!! I can't wait for a routine, I do so much better when I have a schedule to follow. Cynthia says she is going to tease me in a few weeks about how excited I have been for school to start when I am the one wanting to sluff class and go to a movie, well I can't help feeling spring fever in October ;) Another reason I can not wait for school to start cuz with it comes institute, this semester I have three institute class and I am on the lunch committee! It is going to be fantastic. Tuesdays are going to be my favorite day, I will have Old Testament with Brother Rappleye (my favorite) at 9am, Tuesday Devotional at 10am and Doctrines of the Gospel at 7pm--its going to be amazing to feel the spirit and go to class learning about the Gospel it makes me want to leave for my mission today!! I went to a fireside last night and the spirit was so strong, it was wonderful knowing that I am on the right path in my life. As you can see I am pretty happy to be going back to WSU, yes it does suck sometimes but overall I enjoy my time there, I strongly believe it is only as good as you make it. So here's to higher education and spiritual exhalation!

2 comments:

Catmull's said...

Wow listen to you. it's good to hear you so excited about something. I'm excited for you! You sound happy. Your blog is adorable too. I love it. I miss you too!

Missy said...

You have to tell me when your farewell is and maybe a little before so that we can have one last hoorah before you go! Love ya!