Sunday, April 6, 2008

April already

Well school is just about done for this semester! I am so excited only 6 more class times and I am free for the summer, and it is a well deserved break in my mind. April is already into its second week and I am feeling spring fever! We have had a few snow storms but overall the weather outside is getting less frightful which makes me so delightful :) Over the weekend I went to Wendover for my brother-in-laws birthday. I realized that I am not a gambler, I would rather keep the money in my pocket then try to double it, haha yeah I should have remembered that I am not a risk taker :) But I only lost $9 dollars (which is all I bet). Although I do have to pay a speeding ticket, yeah that's right, I got pulled over in Wendover, Utah- not even in Nevada yet- about one block from the parking lot we were meeting at, in my grandmothers car! I had set the cruise control the whole way-literally the whole way- then we had to break to get off the exit and it took it off the cruise control. So around the corner I went into the city on the main street going 45 mph and this cop (going the opposite direction flips a u-turn) pulls me over. I was so mad at myself I knew I should have slowed down, but I didn't the speed limit sign, oh wait is that it sitting right in front of the pulled over car, aw yep and it reads 35 mph--what do you know my luck, not winning big tonight! But overall it was a good time, me and jackie sat and talked and rode the free trolly ride up and down the boulevard.

No comments: