Monday, March 10, 2008

New York :)

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today.....well ok on tuesday but I am ready to leave TODAY! This trip has been planned forever and now it is finally here and I can not wait :) I have to admit that I am a little nervous, New York is a BIG town and this is the first trip in a really long time that Jackie wont be with me, which is a really strange feeling. But I am ready for this adventure and know that it will be a good time; Everyone I am going with is really great so that helps a ton! Wish me luck in the Big Apple ;)

1 comment:

Catmull's said...

my goodness! how long are you going to be in new york? I keep checking to see some pictures of it posted, but no luck. Hope you're having fun. post me some pic's as soon as you get back i want to hear all about it!